Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY

Chinese New Year 2011

I'm gonna blog about my first two days of CNY while it's still early! This year was much festive than the previous few years.



Wishing all my readers Gong Xi Fa Cai!


On CNY eve, we all gathered at my maternal grandparents' home for reunion dinner. Attendance of all family members was complete!

The next day, which was Chu Yi, my grandparents embarked on their holiday trip and the siblings gathered to go CNY visiting. We started at my older uncle's house, then my granduncle's house, separated for one visit (which was to my paternal family), and then we gathered back at my house. It's like one whole day same few people just that different house only haha.

Took afew photos at the void deck of a relative house while waiting for the other car!

My sis!


Daddy!



Joey is secretly my favourite baby cousin. She's so cute!



This person's house is really a kids paradise. So many toys!












My cousins can play pool! Ya, just poking the balls around.



Wah, this one Joey machiam got the correct pose!



We went off to Bugis for another relative. Bugis was packed! I thought it'll be quiet since supposedly nobody works on Chu Yi if they can, but I saw so many stalls open. The queue outside the temple was so massive, they needed security guards and barricades!

Waiting for cab to go home...


With mummy~



The next day, relatives from dad's side came over to our house for lunch. Afterwards I headed to SX's house to bai nian. After that he came over to my house for dinner~






Everytime he comes he becomes awkward and quiet and jingzhang. lol.


Dresses for both days are from TheBlogShop! The bag too! Love it ^^




Today is Chu 3 and I have parent's friends coming over. Kids again! Gotta protect my bed and soft toys from the kids again. Bye!

No comments :

Post a Comment