Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last friday, i was invited to
Samsung & MakeUpForever's Event.


Met up for food with Sabrina and Nadnut before the event. It's so rare that i wasn't late! Hahaha, Sabrina and Nadnut were so shocked. I even had camwhore time while waiting for them.

Photobucket



Oh, this picture doesn't look like me. Hmmmm, I think it has something to do with the mouth.

Photobucket


Nadnut and me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Off for the event.
Media registration!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daniel goh. and a little bit of Sabrina.
Photobucket

Media front seats for us :)
I think i was the youngest person there. Everyone there looked like they were some editors for magazines. The rest at the back were consumers who pay to attend the event i think.
Photobucket

Photobucket

To the left side of us was this flat Samsung HD screen. I liked it! I think events should always have these kind of tvs to show what's happening on screen, because sometimes videoman/photographers tend to block our view.
Photobucket

Sabrina, Me and nadnut on tv. Can you spot us?!
Photobucket

The opening talk about Samsung's HD screen. I think it's really good. If you see the tv in real life, you'll be so mystified by the contrast and rich colours! I was so fascinated by the sharpness that i was watching the tv most of the time instead of the real life speaker. Haha.
Photobucket

MakeupForever's demostration of HD makeup! It's different from usual makeup because it's much finer, and looks more natural..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like the makeup case :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sheylara was there too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Food! Didn't eat much except two pieces of tiny cakes because i had food before the event.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We tried the powder and it's really so smooth that i kept touching my hands after that. LOL.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Makeover for Sabrina by this really sweet korean makeup artist.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nadnut pouts! I think it's her trademark already lah.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the dress. Get it from Swivelle.
Photobucket


The goodie bag had JJ's cd, some vouchers and makeup stuff :) Who wants makeover vouchers? You can buy it from me for half price! :D Email to the-ice-angel@hotmail.com
Photobucket

The lovely two babes who treated me like a small girl and took great care of me! Loves.
Photobucket

Gloria Jeans after that with Daniel, Sheylara, Nadnut and Sabrina :)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh ya, im trying out this samsung mp3 currently.. If i have any opinions about it, i'll blog! ^^
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment